- I create on a corner in rural NW Ohio across the road from a woods & creek which is about an hour from Toledo, 2 hours from Detroit, & 4 hours from Chicago.
- Two grown children, a son & daughter, my daughter-in-law, 2 beautiful grandsons, & a mini poodle named Winston top my list of who’s who.
- I’m a self-taught digital artist who loves to hunt, find, & then transform old papery things into something new & usable.
- My favorite tools for creating are loads of ephemera, a pen or pencil, Photoshop Elements , & imagination
- Inspiration comes from simple things that came before: vintage newspapers, old books, retro advertisements, hand-written letters from the past, ephemera of all kinds, & images in the public domain.
- Besides creating digitally, flowers, gardens, the Atlantic Ocean, Cape Cod, the Ohio State Buckeyes football, Cleveland Indians & Browns, nature, music of all kinds, & simple beauty captivate me.
- My list of most admired: Anne Boleyn, Mozart, Benjamin Franklin, Jane Austen, Beatrix Potter, AA Milne, Ida Rentoul Outhwaite, Tasha Tudor, WB Yeats, my mom & dad, my daughter, my son, & the one who calls me Mimi.
If you have any questions or just want to chat about digital designs or old stuff just click my name below…